What is Your Voice Your Choice?
- This event is the forum announced by Kathleen Lynch, TD, Minister for Disability, Equality, Mental Health and Older People
- This event is being organised by the organised by the National Disability Authority
- This event is about listening to your views on the issues that matter most to you in living with your disability
Places are limited.Complete this Application Form to apply to attend.
Who should come?
If you are:
- A person with a disability or a person with a mental health difficulty
- A parent/guardian/carer of a child or young person with a disability
- An advocate for a person with a disability
Your Voice Your Choice is for You. People will attend in an individual capacity and not as a representative of any group.
Where is it on?
Royal Hospital Kilmainham in Dublin, an accessible venue about 5 minutes from Heuston Station
We will also be organising other ways in which You can have Your Voice heard. Complete this Application Form to apply to attend.
If further assistance is required we can be contacted on:
When is it on?
Tuesday 19 June 2012 from 11:30 to 15:30