Website Sunbeam House Services
Staff Nurse Roles
Shankill, North & South Wicklow
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced, motivated, organised and dedicated Staff Nurses to join our team. Applicants must have experience working with people who have difficulties expressing their needs due to complex communication issues and have the ability to put appropriate support plans in place. Hours will involve variable shift patterns to include day evening and unsociable hours. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and take responsibility for the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with H.I.Q.A. Standards and be committed to the promotion of social inclusion and community participation.
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To managing complex, responsive behaviours and developing appropriate support plans
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
Applicants must hold current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ireland: RPN, RGN, RNID qualification.
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge and previous experience of using crisis prevention techniques
- A passion for promoting and empowering those you support
- A team player wiling to lone work as well as working as part of a team
- A knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards
- Available to work over a seven-day work period
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car
- Post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability is desirable
Salary Scale: Salary will be paid as per the HSE consolidated pay scales in line with required qualifications & relevant experience.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Short listing of candidates will apply
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.