Website Sunbeam House Services
We are currently recruiting for a
Permanent Part-Time post (24 hours per week) – North & South Wicklow
Job Reference Number: MDT-JD02.061123
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our services. The primary function of the Senior Physiotherapist is to promote, develop and implement good health initiatives amongst our client population. They will develop physiotherapy programmes for adults with an intellectual disability. The Senior Physiotherapist will have a key role in working in collaboration with SHS staff teams to provide client physiotherapeutic interventions.
Applicants must hold:
- National Third Level Qualification in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Registered member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Registered member of CORU.
- Holder of non-national qualifications must be accredited by the ISCP (Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists) and provide evidence of accreditation.
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience as a Physiotherapist
- Experience of working with clients with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Demonstrate sufficient professional knowledge to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Display effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to lone work, but with the ability to work well with different staff teams throughout the organisation, and client families.
- Ability to be self-motivated, innovative, progressive, and has a genuine interest in
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing professional development.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and responsible manner.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Driving License and access to own vehicle in order to fulfil the role.
- Experience in wheelchair and seating provision desirable
- Experience with orthotic assessment and provision desirable
- Willing to undertake other further training as required.
Salary Scale: Successful candidates will be paid as per the HSE consolidated pay scales in line with required qualifications and relevant experience.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the Job Ref no. to email@example.com
Short listing of candidates will apply.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is: 12th December 2023
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.