Website Sunbeam House Services
Job Reference Number: HO-MC03.200922
We are currently recruiting for a
Finance Manager/Senior Accountant
Permanent Full Time
37 hours per week Mon – Fri
Bray, Co. Wicklow (Home Working by agreement)
We are seeking an experienced, organised, and dedicated Finance Manager to join our team. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and must demonstrate dedication and commitment to the role. Candidates should have excellent communication, interpersonal and prioritising skills. Candidates should have the ability to work on their own initiative and manage a team. Candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of and delivery of our core values.
- Recognised Accountancy qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a qualified accountant.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of accounts software.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated and driven with an analytical approach and a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to manage your workload effectively.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of working in a social care sector
- Knowledge and experience of using Agresso accounts software
- Knowledge and experience of using Megapay payroll software
- Advanced Excel skills
Shortlisting will apply based on applicants holding all the above listed criteria
Successful candidates will be paid at Clerical Grade VII of the HSE consolidated pay scales Pt 1 €51,342 – LSI2 €66,742 per annum.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the Job Ref no. to email@example.com
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.