Website Sunbeam House Services
Job Reference Number: QCT-MC01260722
We are currently recruiting for a
NIMS Data Inputter/Internal Auditor
Permanent Full Time
37 hours per week Mon – Fri
Bray, Co. Wicklow
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time NIMS Data Inputter/Internal Auditor to join a busy and dynamic team in our Head Office & All locations within SHS. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the QCT & management team in an administrative capacity.
- Collating reports internally and for external bodies
- Submitting data to National bodies.
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Scheduling meetings
- Provide statistics on data generated
- Assist with preparation of monthly/quarterly reports
- Prepare a written report on the safety and quality of care and support provided in the centre in line with regulatory requirements that may be in place.
- The report must identify what is going well and identify what improvements are required within specified time frames to be actioned.
- To visit each location as part of the audit to review documentation, observe care and service delivery and any other elements that may, where relevant impact on the quality of service delivery in a location.
- Prepare an auditing schedule for the year
- Provide administrative support to Senior Services Managers
- Provide support on any relevant projects
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Research analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Undertake any other duties as may requested from time to time
- Full Driving Licence
- HETAC Level 7 Qualification in Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies – Social Care, Training & Education – Supported Employment, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent.
- Qualification in Administration or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of CID (Desirable)
- Experience of carrying out audits
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Successful candidates will be paid at Clerical Grade 4 of the HSE consolidated pay scales €29,249 – €46,968.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the Job Ref no. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listing of candidates will apply
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 5pm Sunday 11th September 2022
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.