CLIENT SERVICES MANAGERS
Day Services & Residential Posts Available
Permanent Full-Time (169 Hours Per Month)
We are seeking an experienced, organised, and dedicated Client Services Managers to join our team. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and take responsibility for the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with organisational standards and be committed to the promotion of social inclusion and community participation.
Applicants must hold:
- A Qualification in Health or Social Care Management.
- QQI level 7 in Applied Management (Non-Profit) Human Services, Social Studies, Social Care, Applied Social Studies – Social Care, Training & Education – Supported Employment, Applied Social Studies (Disability) or foreign equivalent or be in the process of obtaining same.
- Full clean Driver’s licence.
- Fully competent in the use of PC including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
Applicant must have:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the Intellectual Disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience in Social Care.
- Experience working with challenging/responsive behaviours
- Experience with Positive behavioural management preferred.
- Must have knowledge of all relevant HIQA legislation and New Directions and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of SHS to improve the lives of our service users.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills with good people management experience.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage budget and delivery of service excellence.
- High initiative and integrity.
- Experience in using a Time Management system is desirable but not essential
- Experience in delivering an individualised client focused service.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Evidence of continuous professional development and training.
Salary Scale: Salary will be paid as per the HSE consolidated pay scales in the lie with required qualification & relevant experience.
- Please forward your CV and cover letter to referencing the job Ref. No to email@example.com
- Shortlisting of candidates will apply.
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.