Website Sunbeam House Services
We are currently recruiting for:
Care Assistants (Level 5)
Bray & Surrounding areas
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Care Assistants to join our services in Bray & surrounding areas. As a Care Assistant, you will be involved in supporting clients to achieve their personal outcomes to build on their potential and to develop positive roles within their day service and community. Working hours will be Monday to Friday.
- To facilitate and implement a person-centered approach for our Clients appropriate to their wishes and goals
- To promote and protect the rights of people in a manner that respects their dignity, their right to make choices and their privacy
- To actively seek new interests and opportunities for people to develop meaningful roles in their communities
- To ensure the overall wellbeing of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care
- To assist in the teaching of life skills in cooking, budgeting, cleaning & building confidence
Applicants must hold a minimum of QQI level 5 in Social Care or foreign equivalent (validated by QQI)
Applicants must have:
- A passion for promoting and empowering those you support
- A team player wiling to lone work as well as working as part of a team
- A knowledge of the New Directions regulations/standards and relevant legislation
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car
- Post qualification experience of working with adults with intellectual disability is desirable
Successful candidates will be paid as per the HSE consolidated pay scales in line with required qualifications and relevant experience.
To Apply: E-mail your CV and cover letter referencing the job ref. number to email@example.com
For further information please check out our website http://sunbeam.ie/careers
Short listing of candidates will apply.
Sunbeam House Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.