What Makes Sunbeam a Great Place to Work?
Firstly it is our team, 450 of us from 17 different nationalities working across 45 locations providing residential, day services, training, employment, individualised and respite supports to the 420 clients we support.
Our culture is what makes us great as a team and we strive to make a difference every day. It takes a unique type of person to join our team, we recruit highly successful and motivated team members who embrace Sunbeam House Services core values.
We offer first class training and a professional work environment with excellent career opportunities.
Our Benefits Include:
- 25 days annual leave
- A great contributory pension
- First class training
- support and development opportunities
- Flexible family friendly working arrangements
- Further education sponsorship and supports to include paid study leave and interest free loans
- Opportunity to join our Emerging Leaders Programme
- Extended parental leave options
We want you to excel and grow in your career with Sunbeam House Services and enjoy this unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience working with a leading intellectual disabilities organisation.
Apply Today To Join Our Teams.
For further information please contact a member of our HR Team on 01-2868451 or email email@example.com.